Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best Ever Hip Hip

For a long while I have been stalling on getting some hip hop up on this blog, why I have no idea but tonight I have cracked the egg and started off with the very best. Here are the FIVE GREATEST hip hop songs ever recorded, in order. If you read this blog leave a comment somewhere tell me if you agree with this list or if I have missed anything...














Stay tuned for some album reviews on other great hip hop including some more modern stuff. Although it must be said, this stuff above has not yet been overtaken by anything since. Talk about influential. Another track I wanted to add here was Watcha Want by Beastie Boys but I couldn't embed the video, I would think it would rank as number 6, or certainly one of their other tunes might be in 6th spot, but as for 7 to 10 well it's wide open so any comments readers? Whatcha want in 6 - 10 spot??

No comments: